BEHDINAN – HPG Press Center said, “The Resistance Areas in the Media Defense Areas were bombed twice by the invading Turkish army with helicopters, 11 times with warplanes and dozens of howitzers. The war tunnels in the Resistance Zones were bombed 17 times with explosives. As a result of the actions carried out by our mobile teams, 5 invaders were punished,” it said.
Details of the actions and attacks carried out are as follows:
In the Zap region as part of the Bazên Zagrosê Revolutionary Campaign;
- The invaders, who moved towards the Kokerê area on June 22 at 13:00, were taken under control by our mobile teams. It has been determined that at least 4 invaders who were hit with hand grenades and personal weapons were punished.
Within the framework of the Cenga Xabûre Martyr War Maraş Revolutionary Campaign;
- On June 22, at 13:00, the invaders in Girê Martyr Çekdar in the Girê Cûdî Resistance Area were shot by our mobile teams with an assassination tactic and 1 invader was punished.
The attacks carried out by the invading Turkish army with chemical weapons and explosives;
- Martyr Zemani war tunnels in Girê Hakkarî Resistance Area were bombed 3 times with explosives on 22 June.
- On 22 June, the Martyr Yunus and Martyr Yıldız war tunnels in the Girê Cûdî Resistance Area were bombed 9 times with explosives.
- On 22 June, the war tunnels in the Girê FM Resistance Area were bombed 3 times with explosives.
- On 22 June, the war tunnels in the Şikefta Birîndara Resistance Area were bombed once with explosives.
- On 22 June, the war tunnels in the Karker Resistance Area were bombed once with explosives.
The attacks carried out by the invading Turkish army with howitzers, attack helicopters and warplanes;
- On 22 June, drone activity was observed over Girê FM and Girê Cûdî Resistance Areas.
- On June 22, at 19:30, the Girê Ortê area in the Metîna region was bombed with howitzers fired from the Turkish Republic’s Kanî Masî base.
- On 22 and 23 June, Werxelê, Kokerê, Çemço, Sîda, Rênçbiraxa and Girê Hakkarî Resistance Areas were bombed with howitzers fired from the border police stations.
- On 23 June, the Kokerê area was bombed 8 times, and the Gundê Şêlazê and Girê Ortê areas in the Metîna region were bombed 3 times, 11 times in total, with warplanes.
- On 22 June, Girê Cûdî and Girê FM Resistance Areas were bombed twice by helicopters.”